Facilities and Equipment
Engine 643 (E643) is specifically designed to operate in the urban interface environment that is so prevalent throughout the Methow Valley.
The engine was supplied by General Fire Apparatus in Spokane, Washington. The basic engine is an International Workstar chassis and cab with a body assembled by Rosenbauer.
E643 is the first line of duty engine for wildland and urban interface fires
The engine operates out of the Winthrop Station.
Some of the vital statistics include:
- Interior seating for 5 firefighters (4 seats outfitted with SCBA packs)
- Intra-cab communication headsets
- International 330hp diesel engine and automatic transmission
- 4-wheel drive
- 1000 GPM Rosenbauer low and high pressure pump
- 750 gallon water tank
- 30 gallon foam tank
- Articulated deck monitor with combination nozzle
- 22 ft extension ladder, 10 ft ground ladder, 10 ft attic ladder
- Full compliment of 1, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2 1/2, and 5 inch hose systems
- Equipped with wildland and structure fire fighting tools
2254 Highway 153
Carlton, WA. 988
434 2nd Ave.
Twisp, WA. 98856
223 Englar Street
Winthrop, WA. 98862
17958 Highway 20
Mazama, WA. 98862